Tuesday 28 October 2014

Welcome!



Hello and welcome to Paper Obsessed Teacher! I am currently a Year 4 teacher and Literacy Subject Leader in a one form entry primary school in the UK. As you can tell from the title of my blog I am slightly paper obsessed and am never far away from my trusty Filofax or a book (or notebooks, post it notes, to do list, scrap of paper...you get the idea). You can find out a bit more about that side of me on my blog Paper Obsessed. Here though is a more teacher focused place to be but obviously my little paper addiction will creep in here too! I love connecting with fellow teachers whether on Twitter (my non teaching related account) or my current love, Instagram.

So pull up a chair, get out your planner and let's talk! I would love to find some teaching blogs to follow so feel free to leave a link to yours in the comments.

Come back tomorrow for some fantastic children's books I have been reading recently.

Miss Paper Obsessed

Housekeeping
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13080405/?claim=gd2serv6ygr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic start- I'll be checking back for sure! Glad a fellow UK IG'er (is that a term?!) has also started a teacher blog- year2tastic.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will enjoy seeing yours grow too. :)

      Delete