Sunday 7 December 2014

The Sunday Scoop

Wow what a few weeks it has been. I am so sorry for my absence but between long hours at school and DIY in our new house I haven't had much online time. However a thoughtful mention by the lovely Year2tastic made me realise how much I was missing this space and so I thought 'The Sunday Scoop' via The Teaching Trio was an ideal chance to say hello again. We have just finished assessment week at school and so I am nervous and excited to see how they have done this term. There just seems to be so much to do at the moment but I guess that is always the case in this job isn't it!


Have a good week, I will be back very soon with some updates!



4 comments:

  1. Good luck getting everything done. If you find a way to accomplish your third Have To, please share! There is always so much to do leading up to a break and the kids are a little crazy, but it's worth it in the end! Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen, we will see about that third one!

      Delete
  2. Just saw your link over at Teaching Trio. I always have to pull out a new trick to keep the kids calm, but last week was CRAZY, so I didn't pull it out soon enough! What DIY projects are you doing? I have so many that my projects have projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply Julie! DIY at home involves fixing our shower as it has been broken so I have had to go to the Mr's work for showers for the past few weeks, decorating etc. One day it will be finished lol!

      Delete